Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hollinger Hollow 2013 Walkthrough!

Hey guys!

Normally, I would show you the video first and then do a quick description but this year, I feel I have to do it a little differently.

Due to the 11th hour nature of this years Hollow, I wasn't able to light the graveyard as well as I have in the past.

That caused the movie image to be incredibly dark.  So dark, I had to do a lot of lightening of the image in post.  That, unfortunately, messes with the color of the film as well as makes it rather grainy.

To add to that, by the time I get to the bridge, the fog in the Hollow is very thick and that makes it even more difficult to watch.

So, please keep the above in mind when viewing the video...




And there you go.

I also want to point out that to the left of the bridge is the Sarcophagus (Monster in a Box) and if you squint really hard, you may see the lid moving up and down really fast.  This, unfortunately, is the only image of this prop this year.

Not to worry though.  I plan on doing a review of the Sarcophagus as well as Andersan the Tombstone Breaker within the next couple of weeks.  I never showed how they were built because I honestly wasn't sure if I'd get them done in time.

I also need to go over some of the problems we had setting up this year so keep an eye on the blog for the next month or so.

See you then!


1 comment:

  1. It's August 2014 now. Where are the updates?

    ReplyDelete