Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Got the Tombstones Moved to the Front!

Hey guys,

I wasn't very tired when I got home from work this morning, plus my back was killing me so I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to, so I spent a couple hours setting up the tombstones in the Hollow.

Check these out:

The entrance...


The Mausoleum...


On your immediate left...


The bridge...


The Hell Hole...


To your right...


Leaving Hollinger Hollow...


And the exit...


It occurred to me after bringing out the tombstones that I need to redefine what I consider the "foundation" of the Hollow. I really need to incorporate the tombstones into my definition. After all, you don't have a graveyard without the tombstones.

Well, I guess you could, but then you'd just be walking over a bunch of unmarked graves and although that thought is scary in it's own right, it just wouldn't translate to Halloween very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment