Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Shirt To Say "Thanks!"

Hey guys,

This year was a wonderful success and I want to say "thank you" to everyone who helped with making it a year to remember.

For those who assisted in the weeks leading up to, during and after Halloween I want to especially thank, and I couldn't think of a better way than by designing a shirt for everyone who helped.

I wish I could share this shirt with everyone but due to the cost of the shirts I am going to limit giving shirts to only those who specifically helped with setting up the Hollow or assisted during Halloween.

The shirt design will look like this...



I really like that logo and can't wait to see what they look like on the shirts.

For those who weren't able to help setup but who visit this blog, feel free to download the image to use however you please (just please don't use it to badmouth us).

Thanks again everyone!  And, if you helped out keep an eye out for your shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment