Monday, November 5, 2012

Hollinger Hollow 2012 Video!

Hey guys,

Well, I figured out the problem I was having last night uploading the video.  Basically, the file size was too big.

So, after I re-compressed the file I was good to go and, as promised, here is the video.

<CAUTION> This file has sound and although it is work friendly you definitely want to check the volume on your player so as not to disturb your co-workers.  Or, if you don't care about disturbing your co-workers, CRANK IT UP!!!




Alright.  The video is a little dark, but I think it still looks good.  There are definitely some shaky parts of the video but it was taken very late in the evening, well after the busy hours, and was filmed with my phone.  Also, the re-conversion messed with the sound in parts and lessened the video quality so it's actually better to watch it in the window as opposed to full screen.

Still, it's a pretty nice little movie.

Hopefully, you can see how much fun it was and if you're looking for better images, see the pictures in the post below.

OK.  That's all for today.  Check back tomorrow as I will continue to post some updates for the rest of the week.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment