Saturday, September 14, 2013

Animated Tombstone!

Hey guys,

Those who regularly visit my blog may know I dab a little in animation.  I'm certainly no expert, it's just a little hobby I have.

Anyway, I've seen online, Mr. Chicken's Yard Haunt to be precise (http://chickenhaunt.blogspot.com/p/tombstone.html) where he projects shadows of creepy hands, cracks with roaches coming out, and various graveyard animals on a blank tombstone and thought how much I'd love to do something like that.  I mean, it's a tombstone!  I have a graveyard! It was like it was meant to be!

Of course, I don't want to use shadows in my video, since that is really very cool and I don't want to blatantly steal Mr. Chicken's idea, so I made my own little animation.

And, here it is...



So, the plan is to project that on a blank tombstone in the graveyard and set up some speakers to play the sound.

We have the little projector.  I'm just not sure about the sound yet.

I will eventually do a test of the prop and of course, I'll show you how that goes.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment