Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sneak Peek at Bridge Progress!

Hello everyone!

So, as the title of this post indicates, this is just a sneak peek at the progress of the new bridge.

The problem with a new bridge is that, well, it looks new.  This sucks if you're trying to convey an old world, run down feel with your haunted, abandoned cemetery.

The way around this is to take a bridge that looks like this...

Make sure nothing happens to that bridge, Gibson!

and make it look like this...

Awe, man! What happened? Notice: Gibson has been sacked...

As you can see, what once was pretty and new now looks pretty darn old.

So, how does one achieve such a dramatic transformation seemingly overnight?  I don't know.  I was sleeping while my wife did this.

But, don't worry!  As I mentioned above, this is a sneak preview.  As soon as I get the pictures she took while going through this process I will let you known.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment