Thursday, October 14, 2010

As Promised... Some Pics!

Well, I said I would post some pics so here we go...

Lets start with what is out in the front yard already. Click on the image to see a bigger picture.


Here is the front yard. You can see the fencing is up as well as the bridge (new this year) and mausoleum (from last year)


Here is a closer picture of the mausoleum.


A close-up of the new bridge. It still needs to be "aged". Look! My ghost is behind the bridge taking a picture!

And now let's see what is in the back yard still being built.


This is the pop-up coffin guy. As you can see, I got the pneumatic cylinder working!


And here is the fountain of blood.

I will have more pics to show later. It may be early, but I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow morning I will finish up the coffin guy (I need to line the inside of the coffin to hide the inner workings) and then I start moving everything that is stored in the garage attic to the front yard. That is when the yard will finally start looking like a cemetery.

After that, I need to finish up the hell hole and from there... who knows.

I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment