Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to Hollinger Hollow!

Welcome everybody!

Some of you may know me from my movie site www.xamandpowerblog.blogspot.com, some of you may have no idea who I am.

Either way, that's fine. Most of my spare time is spent trying to create an animated movie staring a few furry super heroes I created, but every October my attention turns to something a little more sinister, something a little more macabre.

Every Halloween for the last seven years, my front yard becomes the frightening Hollinger Hollow, a graveyard that can only be seen in the front of my house on Halloween.

It started as something very innocent, something my children could enjoy but as they got older, so did the tone of the decor.

Last year was the best year by far (I'll add pics later) but this year promises to be even better as we expand the graveyard from just one side of the front yard to covering both sides!!!

Stay tuned as I go into more detail over the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment