Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Night Pics!

Well, I'm almost done with the lighting in the graveyard.

Got a few more lights to hang and a couple more objects to add to the yard, but for the most part it's getting pretty close to being done.

I still have 8 more tombstones to put in the yard as well as some odds and ends to hang. I will be working on that later today but probably won't be completely done until the night before Halloween. Unfortunately, we have to worry about some props "growing legs" in the middle of the night. The Coffin Guy won't be going out until Halloween day.

We did take some pics last night and I thought I'd share. Now, the streetlight in front of our house detracts from some of the lighting in these photos but you can still get the idea. As always, click on the pic to see a bigger image.


Little Reaper guy in the graveyard.


The Mausoleum.


Ghost and Blood Fountain.


Floating Pumpkins and Boarded Up Window.


The Hell Hole (minus charred skeleton crawling out).

That's right! The Hell Hole is FINISHED! The fake grass completes the project and it looks fantastic! We'll be putting some loose dirt around the base of the display to help blend it into the ground. Overall, I'm very happy with it and can't wait to add the skeleton crawling out.

More pics to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Can you elaborate on the fake grass? I need to fabricate some for my Halloween roasting spit, which is two zombie-ish arms appearing like they're bursting out of the ground.

    ReplyDelete