Saturday, October 23, 2010

It Rained All Day Today!

Well, I didn't get much done today. It honestly rained all day and that doesn't make for an ideal situation when working with electricity.

Yesterday was better though. I installed lights on the house that will shine into the graveyard. My plan was to install more lights in the trees today but the rain pretty much ruined that plan.

The Hell Hole is coming along. I used up another 5 cans of Great Stuff and pretty much covered the whole thing. As long as it isn't raining tomorrow I will finish that up and then we can paint it and finally put it out front.

I also got six more tombstones to help fill in some blank spots in the yard. Again, as long as it isn't raining tomorrow I will put those out as well.

I will also try to take some more pictures tomorrow to show some of the progress made this week. It's hard to believe that we're only one week away from Halloween. This is the first time we will still be working on the display the week of Halloween. Usually, we have everything done by now but truthfully, this is one of the biggest building years we have ever had.

Hopefully, I'll have more to report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment