Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not Much To Report From Today...

I wish I could say today was productive, but it wasn't.

I got everything down from the attic but I threw my back out somewhere between getting everything down and pounding in the 20th picket in the small fencing that surrounds the graveyard. The problem is there are over 1000 pickets to put down!

By the time it was dark I had only put down 3 of the 5 fences, disappointing to say the least.

So, for the rest of the night I'm sitting on the couch watching horror movies with a hot pad under my back while eating popcorn and drinking far to many cokes to count. Tomorrow, I'm getting up early, hopefully with a stronger back, and finishing the fencing. Then it's time to start setting everything up.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the Coffin Guy at night...



And here is a video of the Blood Fountain that could probably be represented best with a picture but since I filmed the stupid thing I'm gonna post it. If you squint really hard you may be able to actually see the blood trickle down the skulls. If you listen even harder you may actually hear it...



So, off to the couch I go. I think I'll start with "House on Haunted Hill" and who knows what I'll watch next.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment